Sunday 8 June 2008

080608 One Eleven Podcast


Another week, another stack of gorgeous tunes to share with the world. This week's selection was inspired by an email from a friend, regarding the sunshine. We've enjoyed some beautiful weather here in Leeds. So I've dug deep in the crates, dusted off some old and rare grooves to create a soulful sunshine selection for the first part of the show, moving into more modern beats for the latter half.

As ever, the baby boy was needing my attention, so the mix is far from perfect (levels, etc) but I hope you enjoy it anyway.

080608 One Eleven

The Sunshine Selection

Mtume - You Are My Sunshine
The O'Jays - Sunshine
The Originals - Sunrise
Nancy Wilson - Sunshine
Roy Ayers - Everybody Loves The Sunshine
The Electric Flag - Sunny
Galt Macdermot's Natural Hair Band - Let The Sun Shine In
Arthur Verocai - Na Boca Do Sol (In The Mouth Of The Sun)
Leo's Sunshipp - Give Me The Sunshine
Diana Ross & The Supremes - He's My Sunny Boy
Sunday's Child - Feeling Good
Vikter Duplaix ft Tye Tribbett & GA - I See The Sun
A Bossa Electrica - Veja O Sol (Spiritual South Remix) (See The Sun)
Lanu - Beijo Do Sol (Kiss Of The Sun)
Katrina & The Waves - I'm Walking On Sunshine
DJ Fresh ft Adam F - When The Sun Goes Down (Remix)
One Eleven - Pressing On.

No comments: